NFW

Do you have your own feedback or review on an item we sell? Then post it here and let everyone know your thoughts on the item!

NFW

Postby Khuldrin » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:51 pm

This is a mind blower! NFW http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/nfw-by-ga ... -p-51.html
Four Jokers turn face down one at a time and when you turn them face up... well watch the video on the link.
I did this at a private party last weekend and one young lady, with dropped jaws exclaimed softly 'You just blew my mind all over the place like beef stroganoff on the wall.'

On a scale of 1-5 for difficulty: 1 with the easy Joker display and perhaps a 2.5 with practice to display the jokers as in the video.
The rest is a simple count that most of us already do with the presentation.
This is a quick, simple, effect and is perfect for walk around with a simple reset in the moments going from one table to the next.

Just don't let this effect go to your head because with the audiences reactions you will get, you may feel like you too can get a TV show or start a cult. :lol:
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Re: NFW

Postby vanishintonight » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:37 pm

thanks for the great review- just ordered it!......Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:42 am

Let us know what you think after performing it
:D
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:38 pm

This is a very powerful piece of magic!....I can't believe the simplicity of performing it!....and, it comes with it's own
plastic pack holder so you can carry everywhere.....I even fool myself doing it!....... :)
vanishintonight

Return to Trick Reviews