Mullica Wallet

Do you have your own feedback or review on an item we sell? Then post it here and let everyone know your thoughts on the item!

Mullica Wallet

Postby vanishintonight » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:08 pm

This wallet has lasted me for over 15 years!.....It's by far the easiest way to have a spectator sign a card and shuffle the deck
and have their signed card appear in a check book wallet in your wallet!.....I've routined it throughout the years so that,
with no sleight of hand, you take a deck of cards, shuffle them, have a spectator freely select any card and sign it, have them
put it back into the deck do some "spring flurishes" and then shuffle the deck 2 or 3 times- and yet their card appears inside
that little checkbook wallet in your wallet. Their jaws just drop open! I highly recommend this item- it's one of my best effects-
I save as a closer. You won't regret purchasing this quality made, leather, wallet.
vanishintonight

Magic, anyone?

Postby vanishintonight » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:16 pm

Hi everybody!......I noticed that there were 122 views on my posting of the Mullica Wallet....Yet, no one is posting
their views on magic, what they like/dislike, and things like that. It would be an asset for ever magician to get involved
and post something- (and pm pet handlings, etc......) to help out ther magicians be well informed of magical effects.
For example- without any card skill what-so-ever how do you control a signed card from a deck to the top of to the bottom of the deck?......All the knowledge is here, within each of us, so post, post, post!..........Michael :D
vanishintonight

Re: Mullica Wallet

Postby Khuldrin » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:44 pm

With you posting under Product Reviews ‹ Trick Reviews, I did not think that this would be the area to share the thoughts and routines for the item/s reviewed.
I have added something else to your post here...
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=37
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Re: Mullica Wallet

Postby vanishintonight » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:51 am

I agree; it was a difficult decision where to put the plea for postings in.........I chose the one I did as it had the most
visits..............Michael
vanishintonight

Return to Trick Reviews