Heirloom

Do you have your own feedback or review on an item we sell? Then post it here and let everyone know your thoughts on the item!

Heirloom

Postby Khuldrin » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Imagine if you will, a card effect without cards.Everything fits in your wallet and you have a mind blowing effect with yourself at all times. http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/heirloom- ... -9844.html

The dvd and instructions are well put together. The props included are well made but some 'aging' should be done (which is covered in instructions) to give the illusion of being an actual heirloom.

One does not need thr Heirloom Wallet which MJM also carries though I feel that one can get plenty of use with the wallet other than just using it for the Heirloom effect, if one enjoys mentalisim.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Re: Heirloom

Postby vanishintonight » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:45 pm

Thanks for sharing this.......it's an amazing looking effect....I'm curious though, can any wallet be used?.....and, is the
spectator really choosing any card?....Michael (PS: thanks for paddle, I'm still messing around with it) :)
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:41 pm

A regular wallet can be used. :) Peter Nardi explains how this is done in the DVD.
There is a little verbal direction to steer away from 1 set of four cards, but other than that, any card can be named and Heirloom works.

PS: Hope you enjoy the paddle. My problem was I could not stick with one routine which did not allow me to have a smooth performance. Find a working routine to start then build up from there.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby Lance Perriera » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:09 pm

I have this. The wallet as well as the effect. I have never did anything with it. It looks reall cool and everything is really made well but never had a chance to work it in with anything. Its one of the meny things I have yet to start playing with. :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Return to Trick Reviews