TV Card Frame- Deluxe Remote Contolled

Do you have your own feedback or review on an item we sell? Then post it here and let everyone know your thoughts on the item!

TV Card Frame- Deluxe Remote Contolled

Postby vanishintonight » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:21 pm

I'll write up another review after I have used it a few times in front of a real audience. For now, all I can say is that the instructions, which are written, are pathetic. Unless you're familiar with motors and electronics you'll think the item is not working or broken. All that they need to do is add an extra paragraph which tells about how you need to set the motor and the tiny part that makes the connection after every usage. Things that are so obvious to them are taken for granted and they assume that you'll know or understand this. Overall, I'm pleased with the effect, just doing it for myself.
vanishintonight

Re: TV Card Frame- Deluxe Remote Contolled

Postby vanishintonight » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:27 pm

Here's an update: After many days, if not weeks, of tweaking the TV Card Frame to get all the "bugs" out I'm pleased to say I showed it of yesterday and it's a killer. The maker needs to come out with better instructions, and you shouldn't have to tweak an expensive effect.......Over all, I can't wait until my next performance where it will make it's appearance.....Michael
vanishintonight

Postby vanishintonight » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Finally going to get to try this one out at a stage show on April 5th- can't wait!........Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby vanishintonight » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:48 pm

Ouch!....I performed it on stage for 75 people and it didn't work!....I had to use those dreaded words: That's why I'm not in Vegas. It was very disappointing. I've tinkered with it to make it work properly- but, obviously I'll have to go back to tinkering
again. My only advice for you is to stay away from this item......Michael :cry:
vanishintonight

Postby Lance Perriera » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:28 pm

Ouch is right. I just hate when effects dont work as plan. Sorry to hear that. I was thinking about this but now I will move on. Thanks for the review. :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby vanishintonight » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:36 pm

No problem- mine could have been a dud.........who knows..........I'm sending it back to the maker, Mak Magic, for repair....
at my expense- magic never comes with a warranty.....Michael :(
vanishintonight

Postby vanishintonight » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Got it back from MAK Magic- they couldn't repair it as it's made overseas and is no longer being made. Tinkering with it, by simply adding thread I was able to get it to manually operate. I would have liked the remote controlled one, but it's such a beautiful effect I'll accept it being manually operated..........Michael :)
vanishintonight

Return to Trick Reviews