Numbers w/DVD, Red - Magic Tao

Do you have your own feedback or review on an item we sell? Then post it here and let everyone know your thoughts on the item!

Numbers w/DVD, Red - Magic Tao

Postby Khuldrin » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:49 pm

http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/numbers-w ... 14416.html

I like how Rus Andrews melded the "Open Prediction' and "Card at any number" effects. I picked this on a whim at a brick and mortar. I was not sure what I would be getting but I am pleased I got it. I carry this with me and I also use the deck for other effects afterwards.

The advert states that it is an ACAAN but I feel it is an Open Prediction At Any Number.
If you watch the video at the above link, you get what you see, though it has been edited for the selected number. There are numerous numbers that can be selected and this works every time.
The instruction video is well done though it is very repetitive.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Re: Numbers w/DVD, Red - Magic Tao

Postby vanishintonight » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:01 pm

In the video he doesn't show any of the cards that are after the selected number- is there a reason for that?....Michael :)
(I love Inexplicable- are these two kinda' the same?)
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:03 pm

In the video he doesn't show any of the cards that are after the selected number- is there a reason for that?

Do you believe in fate, coincidence, destiny, or luck? Is there such a thing as precognition, ESP, or intuition? Is there really a ‘sixth sense’?
I spread the cards face-down and slide out a different color backed card from the middle of the deck. I had a feeling earlier today so I placed this card in here so I would not lose it.
The spectator then gives a number and deals cards face up until they reach it. The prediction card is turned face up and it matches the card at their number. No need to keep dealing but if you wanted to show cards after the selected number, you can, but it just isn't necessary.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:28 pm

How difficult is this is perform?.........Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Michael,
This is not difficult to perform. I have it set and ready when I head out. I use the deck for other things also so if I don't do Numbers, it is no big deal, I just reset when I get a little alone time (takes about 60 seconds maximum).
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:00 pm

Awesome- I have a terrible memory.........Michael :)
vanishintonight

Return to Trick Reviews