Dark Card

Do you have your own feedback or review on an item we sell? Then post it here and let everyone know your thoughts on the item!

Dark Card

Postby Khuldrin » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Imagine doing a signed card to wallet or envelope or pocket effect. Afterwards, you take their signed card, place it into the midde of the deck and offer to do it again and on second thought you want to try something different with their card so you remove it, turn the deck over for them to replace their card somewhere into the deck and when they turn their signed card over, it is a different back color.
http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/dark-card ... -7677.html
This is one effect that is well worth the price.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Re: Dark Card

Postby vanishintonight » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:25 pm

I like, I like, thank you for the info on this effect...........Michael
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:39 am

You know, when you had asked about effects that would work with the Mullica Wallet, I could not remember the name of this effect. I have used it and the reactions were wonderful. I do get better entertainment value with my cards to pocket with selected card to Mullica, but Dark Card is a wonderful effect that hits hard and fast. If you do decide to get it and you need any hints or tips, feel free to ask.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Now I remember it- I call it Red/Blue....I use roughing fluid and force the card......Michael
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:20 pm

No roughing fluid. Remember your spectator takes the card and signs it across the face.
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:09 pm

I used to own "Dark Card"..the way I do it is to force the "card" and take it from them and put it on the bottom of the deck for them to write whatever on, and then go from there....never had anyone feel the difference and say "hey- there's 2 cards".....
I keep it moving along with patter so they really can't process it...If you feel roughing fluid is to "chancy" there's something called "2 Way Glue" (I think MJM carries it)....Michael
vanishintonight

Postby vanishintonight » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Now that I've purchased "Rehab" and "Haunted" I really have over extended myself in the area of what card effects to do.....Like to do a couple of card effects, a couple of coin/bill effects, and some larger ones, like the change bag, prof's nightmare, chop cups & balls, block and rope escape, when I do stationary street magic.......Michael :)
vanishintonight

Return to Trick Reviews