Members of MJM magic

Start a new post in here and let us know more about you!

Members of MJM magic

Postby vanishintonight » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Hi, everyone!.....My name is Michael and I'm one of the moderators of this "Forum" site. I know that many people are reading the posts, but only 4 are currently posting. Together we can make this forum an excellent site to discuss magic! What's new,
what do you like or dislike about an effect, etc......To be armed with the knowledge about an effect helps us to better decide if this is an effect we want to use or not, and ultimately will assist us in the decision of whether or not we want to purchase this effect. Plus it's great to just "gossip" about magic- how we've tweaked an effect, etc......So, use this Forum that is available to you to its greatest advantage- otherwise, it will just die out and not exist......take care, Michael :)
vanishintonight

Re: Members of MJM magic

Postby Lance Perriera » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:39 pm

Michael is right. I call him Vanish but he has help me many times. We now PM to chat a lot about whats new in magic and sometimes trade magic as well. He has also been a very good help with my show with ideas. Just join in and he or myself are always willing to help out. :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Return to New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!