Hello to ALL

Start a new post in here and let us know more about you!

Hello to ALL

Postby Merlynof09 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Hi, my name is Thomas Cleveland, my user name is Merlynof09 ( 9 Grand children ), also 2 greatgrand children with another on the way!, I am returning to magic after 13 years out of it, dug out and dusted off t he old magic trunk this last fall, can not believe how "rusty" I have gotten over those years away, so more practice is needed for sure!!, most of what I had done in the past was "stage or platform" magic, so that is what I'm working on, my last show was for my youngest grandsons first birthday party, he is now 14, his sister, my youngest granddaughter 10 years old found this out and told me that it made her sad that she had not seen me perform magic, so this helped rekindle my interest in magic!!!! :roll:
Merlynof09

Re: Hello to ALL

Postby Lance Perriera » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Welcome back to magic. It's a great place to be. Mjm magic is also the best shop on line. You will love it here.
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Khuldrin » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Welcome to MJM FORUMS & back into magic. I look forward to your knowledges being shared. Heaven knows I have been inspired by Jeff, Lance, & Vanish.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Nice to meet you- glad you posted....I too went into hibernation while raising a family......but, back on the road again....
hope to hear more from you......Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby vanishintonight » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:26 pm

How did your show go? Do you mind sharing a bit what effects you did?.....looking forward to hearing from you.....Michael :)
vanishintonight

Return to New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!