Crystal Vanish by Stephane Jardonnet

Use this forum to discuss brand new effects that are fresh on the market, or coming in the future!

Crystal Vanish by Stephane Jardonnet

Postby vanishintonight » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi everybody!......Any word out there yet on this effect.....Level of difficulty, angles, re-set, etc......please share your thoughts.......thanks.......Michael
vanishintonight

Re: Crystal Vanish by Stephane Jardonnet

Postby Lance Perriera » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:11 pm

Waiting for MJM to get this in. I have not seen any reviews yet.
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Lance Perriera » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:47 pm

I have been reading this is a bomb. Not very good reviews.
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Khuldrin » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Lance,
From past experiences, I have found reading random reviews to be not real helpful, many are either the inventers friends or are persons upset that the effect isn't real magic or they just want to know how it is done.
I agree with you about
Lance Perriera wrote:Waiting for MJM to get this in...

MJM has always put customer service first and I find that to be the best thing, wait for MJM to get it in and ask their opinion. Their experience of things magical have been helpful and honest for me in the past and have allowed me to make an educated decsion.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:59 pm

There are just so many ways to accomplish a certain effect and the more information you gather the better informed you are-
that way you can make an educated choice as to which one to purchase. Some people prefer this to that, others that to this,
but if in the end you have an understanding as to why the better off you are. That's what I love about MJM Magic is that Jeff
will call it as it is, you'll get an honest review based upon what you're seeking and why.........Michael
vanishintonight

Postby Lance Perriera » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:17 am

My bad I was thinking about this effect ( The Vanishing - Shin Lim ) I have read a ton of reviews that its not that good. Miss leading demo. Sorry Khuldrin but I disagree with not going off of reviews. I have a lot of friends that perform magic and I really trust there reviews on most of the effects they just bought. True that you cant always go off of reviews, because the trick just might not be for them but that's now how I read reviews. If someone is saying its bad I like to know why. And I go from there. If it fits me or not. But now day you cant just go off a demo video because of all the cuts. There are way to many new effects that come out everyday that look good but only a hand full that are. Not saying your wrung but I read a ton of reviews now before I get a new effect.
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Khuldrin » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Reviews from persons I know I do trust, but random reviews I read online, well I take many of them with a grain of salt since they usually seem to be real high praise from some and then others diagree and give poor reviews. It makes it kinda difficult to make an educated purchase with reviews that vary. I have gone off reviews from known names in magic and have found myself rather disappointed in the final product. Thats the reason I say many times reviews ae not helpful to me.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Return to Latest and Greatest