Spider Pen Pro

Use this forum to discuss brand new effects that are fresh on the market, or coming in the future!

Spider Pen Pro

Postby Lance Perriera » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:25 am

I love working with I.T. so much I went ahead and pre ordered this ( Spider Pen Pro ) Now I just have to wait. Its going to be like Christmas when it comes in. I cant wait.
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Re: Spider Pen Pro

Postby vanishintonight » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Good for you, Lance, go for it!...I know much you love IT work.........Michael
vanishintonight

Postby Lance Perriera » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Thanks Michael. I love working with I.T. Always kills people at party's.
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Khuldrin » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Lance,
I leave the IT work to you... my eyes are not what they used to be...lol
In your workings do you mainly do levetation or animation with it or is it a mixture? Is there something else that can be done with IT that I am missing?
Many years ago, I was at a party at a convention in Toledo. I had the chance to sit and talk (more like listen in awe) with Eugene Burger. There were about 5 or 6 of us listening and asking questions. One person asked about using IT. Though there was a great discussion in IT work, the one thing that has always stuck with me was something that Eugene shared and I wont be able to quote in exact words, it was something like this, 'When a magician makes something float or levitate, the audience no matter how amazing it is will be looking for the IT. They know its there even though they cant see it. The magician becomes a puzzle worker. Now, if you animate something, such as a card (which he took some cards, had a card selected and signed then he borrowed a hat, tossed the cards into the fedora and the selected card crawled out of the hat towards us, sat on the rim, then jumped down to his outstreched hand). The magician is not a puzzle worker but remains the man of mystery.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:36 pm

Khuldrin, my eyes aren't what they used to be also- as I told Lance I'm practicing for the 1st time in my life with IT-
I'm using Fearson's system, and I used a whole piece (rather than a single strand) to not only see it but get the feel of it............Michael
vanishintonight

Postby Lance Perriera » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Guys I forgot about this. Web Spinner by The Amazing JoeJoe & Steve Fearson. This sounds great. Michael, this just might be what your looking for.
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Lance Perriera » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:56 pm

I love to do levitation and animation. When I asked my wife to marry me I did Kevin James's floating rose and then made a ring appear in the rose at the end. Hell ya she said yes.
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby vanishintonight » Fri May 04, 2012 4:15 pm

When it arrives let us all know what you think about it.........Michael
vanishintonight

Return to Latest and Greatest