Greetings to all

Start a new post in here and let us know more about you!

Greetings to all

Postby Serrano » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Hi,

I live in Belgium. In the beginning I was mostly interested in close up magic with cards, coins and silks and cups and balls and studied the nice video's by Michael Ammar. Then I became interested in children magic magic - mostly for children from 4 -10. I like this age as these children still believe in real magic. There I perform tricks like "the disappearing cane", "the three pigs", "the umbrella trick" etc, in fact the older children tricks.
During the last years I became more interested in performing for a larger group of people and use jumbo cards, newspapers, silks, a die box etc and do some mentalism tricks which is very funny.

I hope to share ideas with the menbers of this forum and send you all my magic greetings.

Serrano
Serrano

Re: Greetings to all

Postby vanishintonight » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Hi Serrano!...........welcome aboard!.......this forum is just starting up again- but will soon be rocking & rolling....
I'd like to say more but a guest has just arrived- but will be meeting with you later......have fun!....Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby Jeff_Mash » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:53 am

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to post questions, reviews, and interact with other members! Over time, these forums will get very popular, so the more you post, the more we will attract a lot more people!

I love that you perform for children, especially when you said at that age, they still believe in real magic. That is so true. I have a 7 year old and a 4 year old (both girls), and they LOVE when I do tricks for them. Their faces light up with disbelief, and it makes me feel like the greatest dad in the world!
Jeff_Mash
Site Admin

Postby vanishintonight » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Hi Serrano!.......See my listing of "stage magic" & "close-up magic" that I like. I found the children love bright, colorful,
pieces of mysterious apparatus, and usually are unable to follow along with the, for lack of words, adult magic.
I've also noticed that they love to participate in being involved in some manner with the effect- so I often use those type effects. I can make recommendations of which effects I get the most reaction to- but, I'll let you first look through the
two mentioned listings to get you started.....I customize all my shows for the audience I am playing for (like adult, family, young kids, older kids, etc) .....Michael
vanishintonight

Postby vanishintonight » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:22 pm

Hi, Serrano!......do you use effects like the "Color Changing Shoelaces" & "McCombical Prdiction"? .......Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby Lance Perriera » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Hi Serrano. Welcome. MJM is a great place for all your magic needs. also myself and Vanish are always ready to help out with any questions you might have. :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Return to New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!