"Thought Transmitter"- John Cornelius

Need help with mentalism or want to share some feedback? Come on in!

"Thought Transmitter"- John Cornelius

Postby vanishintonight » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:39 pm

I don't do mentalism but this effect is so powerful that I have made an exception for it. It's a great way to book yourself-
you get to give the person your business card and also read their mind at the same time! Works equally well close-up or on stage, and the commercial value of it is amazing. If you're like me and not into mentalism get this one at least! And, if you
do mentalism then this is a must-have! How many times has someone said, "So, I hear you're a magician." Take out your
wallet and prove it!!!
vanishintonight

Re: "Thought Transmitter"- John Cornelius

Postby goldieboy » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Great routine ,well thought out.However replacement power packs,when needed, are impossible to find in UK. Can anyone help
goldieboy

Postby Jeff_Mash » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:30 pm

I am pretty sure that when the Thought Transmitter ships, John Cornelius includes a piece of paper that talks about contacting him for replacement packs. You would probably need to contact him and arrange to have new ones shipped out to you. Unfortunately, these replacement packs aren't available to us for stocking in the MJM Magic store.
Jeff_Mash
Site Admin

Postby vanishintonight » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Yes- there is a contact card with all the info you need to order one from him directly. The last one I owned lasted for years on end! So, it's not like having to replace the batteries in one of remote controllers every now and then. I know it's tempting to just use it for your own pleasure- but, save it for the audience after you'll honed you're routine with it. Goes well with invisible
deck, mentalism, etc.,.....Michael
vanishintonight

Return to Mentalism Magic Discussion