The Endless Rose

Do you have your own feedback or review on an item we sell? Then post it here and let everyone know your thoughts on the item!

The Endless Rose

Postby vanishintonight » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Hi everyone!...I just got this one and I'm in love with it!....I'ts very visual- very elegant- and simply amazing to see!...
i'm going to put it into my show to use after my opener, "Flower Power" (but you can do it anytime during your act)....Well built, has it's own box for easy transport...Easy to master, I highly recommend this one....Michael :)
vanishintonight

Re: The Endless Rose

Postby Khuldrin » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:39 pm

I searched both MJM Magic and also Googled Endless Rope with no success. What is the effect?
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby Lance Perriera » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:54 pm

The endless rose
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Khuldrin » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:50 am

Either I need to get better at reading or get better glasses... how I read rope and not rose... Unless vanishintonight managed to do a word illusion...lol
Thanks, the search works with the right name and also, I still did not find anything about that endless rope ( :lol: at myself)
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby Lance Perriera » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:31 pm

:lol: :lol: Love it. Ya my glasses have to be new every year now.
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby vanishintonight » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:40 pm

It's a great opener- flower after flower appears after you pull the flower off, then it changes color. MJM has it as
"Endless Rose". I use it after "Flower Power" which is my opener for stage.........Michael
vanishintonight

Return to Trick Reviews