PK Ring magic

Use this form to ask about an effect you can't find, or something in general that you're looking for. Ex: "What's the name of that card trick where the magician makes all the aces turn into jokers?"

PK Ring magic

Postby vanishintonight » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Hi!....I have a PK Ring- and now I'm looking for a DVD or book on how to use it, give me ideas, etc.,etc........If you
know of a source please let me know.......Michael :)
vanishintonight

Re: PK Ring magic

Postby Lance Perriera » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:52 am

Cap in bottle. Stopping a watch. to just name a few. Cap in the bottle is one of my best in prov magic I do at party's. Prohibition DVD by Charlie Justice is one of the best cap in bottle you can do. I love it. Here is me being Leroy and doing a cap in bottle with a cap from Joe popper. http://youtu.be/I0jRK4ltQls

This one does take a little set up but looks great.
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Lance Perriera » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:05 am

Here is me doing the one from Prohibition DVD by Charlie Justice. It more on the fly. No set up. Ready to go. Just put on the P.K. ring. The video is not very good. It was way to early to do this effect. i do it way better now.http://youtu.be/LFpoA3fFYbE
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby vanishintonight » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Leroy is awesome- what a character to come up with....I checked out Prohibition and put it on my wishlist....Always looking for something to do at the drop of a dime..........Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby Lance Perriera » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:35 am

Thank you. :geek: :geek: :geek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Khuldrin » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:04 pm

On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:57 pm

thanks for the tip, khuldrin......this may very well be what I'm looking for......Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby Lance Perriera » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:32 pm

I think most of the tricks in that book call for a Micro 5 magnet. Not for sure because I dont have the book but a PK ring is not that powerful. I had them all and you cant really move things with them. I have only been able to do cap in bottle, stopping a watch. I also use mine for ditching things that have magnets. I also use mine for coins with magnets. Anyways PK rings are really not for moving things. This cost a lot ( Micro 5 Pro PK Kit ) but its worth every penny. You can move things very well. The M5 is very powerful and it also comes with a book to help with ideas and some goodies to use with the M5. :geek: :geek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Lance Perriera » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:43 pm

These are also good D.V.D's for a PK ring ( PK Ring Effect Set Vol 1 Thru 4 (Bill Shift, Flying Matches, Jig ) by Randi Rain.

PK Ring Effect Set Vol 1 Thru 4 (Bill Shift, Flying Matches, Jig
larger image
PK Ring Effect Set Vol 1 Thru 4 (Bill Shift, Flying Matches, Jig
$59.95
Sale: $58.15
Save: 3% off
* Only $52.34 USD with Returning Customer Discount!! [details]

Reviews: 0 (Write a Review)

Special Order: Usually Ships in 1 Business Day! [details]
Availability Limited [What's This Mean?]

Add to Cart:

Add to Wishlist
PK Ring Effects Set (4 DVDs)
by Randi Rain

View Clip
View Clip
View Clip
View Clip

This is a great 4 volume set of PK effects from underground performer Randi Rain.

Jigger not! - Is fantastic chop cup routine that is great for Table hopping and bar magic.
Flying Matches – this effect is very strong and would play well extremely with bizarre magic performers!
Bill Shift – A very visual, easy and clean bill switch. Everything can be examined.
Repeal – one of the most visual cap and bottles routines on the market and it’s done with a FLAT CAP! Bottle and cap can be fully examined!!

Total running time Approximately 56min

Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Return to Looking For Something?