Knockout Prediction Outdone

Do you have your own feedback or review on an item we sell? Then post it here and let everyone know your thoughts on the item!

Knockout Prediction Outdone

Postby Khuldrin » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Had a road-trip to a brick and mortar shop yesterday. I picked up Knockout Prediction Outdone
http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/knockout- ... 14248.html
I have not had a chance to watch the DVD as of yet (darn newfangled ways of instructions!) so please stay tuned for a review within the next couple of days. :D
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Re: Knockout Prediction Outdone

Postby Khuldrin » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:00 pm

http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/knockout- ... 645c407252

What’s it all about boy, elucidate! Foghorn Leghorn

Wayne Fox has brought to life an old concept that many probably have used in the past and for some reason, put aside. He does credit where he got the idea from in the DVD instructions. The DVD is well produced and his instructions are easy to follow. I am one that enjoys the old fashioned written instructions but K.P.O. does not have them, which really does not matter with the quality and ease of his instruction style.
I was at first a little disappointed because of the fact that it was a method I had used for something else many years ago, then I became excited because it was like finding an old toy and being able to play with it again.
The nice thing about K.P.O. is it really does have the feel of real impromptu magic. The spectator mixes and cuts the cards and the performer cuts his/her deck and the cards match, not once, not twice, but three or four times if one desires. The open ended way of the effect allows the performer to bring them self to the effect as opposed to following ordered cuts, counts, and manipulations along with set patter. If table hopping, there is no real set up so it is ready to go at the next table without any problem. If by chance someone has watched you do it before, well, since it can take different turns, it will leave them wondering. Thank you Wayne Fox for sharing something that allows for our imaginations to play with.

To be honest, bypass this effect because I want to be one of the only few that use it ;)
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:50 pm

thanks for yor review, you describe it very well....there's another one for my wishlist....I wish more people would describe
their goodies that they get- it's not that I buy magic based on reviews, but, rather, it allows me to make an intelligent quess as to whether a particular effect would work in the type magic that I enjoy performing........Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:05 pm

I hoped that when I wrote reviews, I was able to least share the effect and usability for others.
I have noticed reviews on other sites that will share the great stuff about an effect but does not really get into the meat as to if it is something I could use. I know that there are times that the reviewers are friends or aquaintences of the creator and they seem to sing high praise but don't tell me if it is usable for myself.
I have bought a few things recently that I thought I would enjoy doing but they have become a 'drawer' item for the moment. I do not write reviews for those things.
Michael, if you do get this effect, send me message and I will share what I have done with it.
Khuldrin

Postby Lance Perriera » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Great review. Now I really want it. My wife will kill me right now. I have been buying to much lately. Hopefully in a few months I will get it. :geek: :geek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Khuldrin » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:03 am

Hmm... Here is a dozen roses dear, by the way, I bought a card effect :D
Khuldrin

Postby Lance Perriera » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:11 am

:lol:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby vanishintonight » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:55 pm

I'm saving up my money for it.....it seems that it's worth the price, and something that I would use....Michael
vanishintonight

Return to Trick Reviews