"CAPTURED" or "PROHIBITION" ????

Do you have your own feedback or review on an item we sell? Then post it here and let everyone know your thoughts on the item!

"CAPTURED" or "PROHIBITION" ????

Postby vanishintonight » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Hi everyone!.....I'm in a quandary between these two items. I'm looking for a cap in bottle effect that I could use on the fly....I would like to hear what you think of the two- the pros and cons- why, and what you'd suggest....thanks, Michael :)
vanishintonight

Re: "CAPTURED" or "PROHIBITION" ????

Postby Lance Perriera » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:20 pm

I love prohibition. You can do it on the fly. No set up. Captured you have to do a little set up but it looks killer also but you cant just crab anybodys bottle and do your trick. You have to have a pre bottle made up. With Prohibition you can use anybody bottle. But check this video out. I used Captured. http://youtu.be/I0jRK4ltQls
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby vanishintonight » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Thank you, Lance.....everybody else please put in your thought also........Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 pm

Both effects have the same outcome, the bottle cap penetrates the bottle and is inside. As Lance mentioned, CAPTURED does have a setup and it must use your own bottle. PROHIBITION you can use your spectators empty bottle. As for myself, I find the borrowing of the bottle and impromptu aspect to be what I like.
As I mentioned, the audience will see the same effect and method is really what we the performer finds to be more comfortable to do.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:47 pm

I like the concept of using any bottle, without having to go through setting up for it.....thank you, Michael :)
vanishintonight

Return to Trick Reviews