NLP & Magic, other secrets by Mathieu Bich - Book

Use this forum to discuss brand new effects that are fresh on the market, or coming in the future!

NLP & Magic, other secrets by Mathieu Bich - Book

Postby vanishintonight » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:05 pm

This is on my Christmas list. Why? Because I remember as a teenager reading a series of books, I believe by Dariel Fitzkee; there was 3 in the series that dealt with the art of misdirection, the psychology of magic, and the basic fundamentals of all magic effects. That knowledge has stayed with me, and I know a little about NLP- having a B.A. in Psychology- and can already
anticipate the knowledge that awaits me within this book. The mind is made up in such a way that it will come to a conclusion,
like if it sees "this" it will expect this. NLP will be an awesome concept to utilize when you perform your magic, because it will
lead the spectator's mind to where you want it to go. I can't wait for Christmas!......Michael :)
vanishintonight

Re: NLP & Magic, other secrets by Mathieu Bich - Book

Postby Khuldrin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:39 pm

If you are looking for books with verbal persuasion, I would highly suggest any books by Milton Erickson. If it was not for his practice of his style of hypnosis, NLP may have never been conceived. Though that is my own opinion.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Return to Latest and Greatest