Follow The Leader by Juan Tamariz - STREAMING VIDEO

Do you have your own feedback or review on an item we sell? Then post it here and let everyone know your thoughts on the item!

Follow The Leader by Juan Tamariz - STREAMING VIDEO

Postby vanishintonight » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Just got this as a downloadable "streaming video"- for the price it's well worth every penny!....I'm building up my arsenal of
effects that I can perform with just a deck of cards- mine or borrowed!.....I highly recommend this streaming video, it's easily within the reach of anyone!.....Michael :)
vanishintonight

Re: Follow The Leader by Juan Tamariz - STREAMING VIDEO

Postby Khuldrin » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Call me lazy if you want but what is the effect? In reality, I am using my phone to read te forums and my connection is real slow.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:13 pm

It's kinda' like Out of This World but using only 10 red and 10 black cards- and the color of the pack switches to folllow the color of the card shown......not bad at all for the price....you can get DVDs that deal only with card magic, but they're pricier- and I really don't do that much card work- I like a little bit of this and that.........Michael.....(you don't need to use a crazy presentation like he does)....... :)
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Thank you. Sounds interesting. I will have to check it out once I am am able to make it to a computer.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Yeah- gives you a good working routine with cards. I could do card warp, then rehab, followed by Follow the Leader, then Twisting the Aces, and ending with Card to wallet. So much card work- have a lot of neat packet effects- like 3 card monte, twisted sisters, and other decks like the Invisible deck, aces in faces, etc..... not to mention all the other non-card close-up effects.......Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby Khuldrin » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:50 pm

If only I were as entertaining as Juan Tamariz... lol
I am going to give some thought on this ordering this effect.
Khuldrin

Return to Trick Reviews