Pro-Flight & Nesting Wallets

Use this forum to discuss brand new effects that are fresh on the market, or coming in the future!

Pro-Flight & Nesting Wallets

Postby vanishintonight » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:35 pm

What an incredible gem this is!.....the gimmick of Pro-Flite is excellent, and so is the DVD. I just transferred my keys to Pro-Flite so I'm ready to perform miracles anytime. I did it for my wife after watching the DVD and she was stunned!!! This will go well with the "Nesting Wallets", and a friend suggested also putting "Ignition" on my Pro-Flite- what an incredible idea!!! It's amazing and easy to perform, just as the Nesting Wallets are. If you want jaw dropping miracles these are the two!!!.........
Michael
vanishintonight

Re: Pro-Flight & Nesting Wallets

Postby Khuldrin » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Well with Ignition being the opener and followed with Pro-Flite, and into Nest of Wallets, you have a good 15 minuet closeup routine :)
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby Lance Perriera » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:15 pm

One of the best effects I seen in a long time. The ring on the string routine with the wallets for the kicker looks great. I have the Pro Flight now and love it. I just got it so I will be putting this in my bar and walk around for sure. :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Khuldrin » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:12 pm

If I were to get Pro-Flite, the ring and string routine is the thing I would enjoy learning. Is the instructions on the DVD for Pro-Flite as good as the ones for the Nesting Wallets?
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby Lance Perriera » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:58 pm

The D.V.D is very easy to fallow along. The D.V.d. is not as good as the wallet D.V.D. only because its an older D.V.D. So the video is not as crisp and clean if you know what I mean. But the ring on string is great. Thats why I got this as well. The ring flight is good also. I will be putting these right to work. I tried putting my Ignition key on this and it did not fit right for me :cry: So I think I will use an extra key clip for the Ignition key to put it on. Still working on it. :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Khuldrin » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:35 pm

Is the keyhole for the keyring wrong?
Khuldrin

Postby Lance Perriera » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:18 pm

I got it to fit by taking off the leather fob. But it would take some time to get use to it I guess. I trying it out now. Because I love the idea of only using one key chain. :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Return to Latest and Greatest