FOB - by David Penn

Use this forum to discuss brand new effects that are fresh on the market, or coming in the future!

FOB - by David Penn

Postby Lance Perriera » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:21 pm

I just ordered FOB - by David Penn. It just looks to dam good not to get. I just love magic I can carry around with me all the time. :ugeek: :ugeek: http://youtu.be/Yg23UIydGxI
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Re: FOB - by David Penn

Postby rockinmagic » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:05 am

I enjoy watching him and Craig Petty do the Wizard Product Review. Apparently they both have several of their own products out. I wonder if you could combine Chris Smith's ignition with FOB? Gotta love magic that has a reason to be in your pocket all the time!
Also curious as to whether anyone else thinks that Craig looks like a human version of Shrek! :lol:
rockinmagic

Postby Lance Perriera » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Funny I was going to add Chris Smith's ignition with this. I wanted this to lets say put out and say its my lucky card, Then do my A.B.C.R with there card being in the fob. Then do Chris Smith's ignition. Put the keys in my back pocket and do my ring flight. Then ring on string and the ending being ring to nesting wallets. Kinda putting this togethere now. :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Postby Khuldrin » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:42 pm

Lance Perriera wrote:Funny I was going to add Chris Smith's ignition with this. I wanted this to lets say put out and say its my lucky card, Then do my A.B.C.R with there card being in the fob. Then do Chris Smith's ignition. Put the keys in my back pocket and do my ring flight. Then ring on string and the ending being ring to nesting wallets. Kinda putting this togethere now. :ugeek: :ugeek:

Nice... and all able to be reset almost in front of their noses. I like the way you think :)
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby Lance Perriera » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:56 pm

Thanks Khuldrin.

I just got this on Wed. Love how fast MJM ships. Anyways great effect. Great props, Great D.V.D. Putting this right to work for my A.B.C.R. ending. I was also going to get some flash bills. Put a bill in the Fob. Do a switch with there bill with a flash bill. Make it go up in flames and make it show up in the fob. This is a worker. Two words ( Get it ) :ugeek: :ugeek:
Want to see a trick.
Lance Perriera

Return to Latest and Greatest