"Modern Triumph" by Michael "Six" Muldoon

Do you have your own feedback or review on an item we sell? Then post it here and let everyone know your thoughts on the item!

"Modern Triumph" by Michael "Six" Muldoon

Postby vanishintonight » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Can anyone help me with this question? The ad for the effect "Modern Triumph' says: First and Foremost no sleight of hand.
Is this true? I thought a saw a Pharaoh shuffle? Would such a shuffle be considered sleight of hand or not?.....Michael :)
vanishintonight

Re: "Modern Triumph" by Michael "Six" Muldoon

Postby Khuldrin » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:47 pm

Yes you seen a faro shuffle. If he would have used a riffle shuffle to mix the cards face up/face down would you have questioned the sleight of hand?
I don't own this effect and I don't know if the shuffle he used is a must or if a riffle to mix is ok, but this Triumph sure does look sweet.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Postby vanishintonight » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Well, I guess I'll pass on this one and go with "Array" instead........Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby vanishintonight » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Triumph is an incredible effect!.....it's easy to do (would look better with a Faro Shuffle- but only to other magicians)-
when the spectator sees that their card is the only one face after the cards have been shuffled together face down, face up,
they are really impressed.......For me it was worth every penny! Michael :)
vanishintonight

Return to Trick Reviews