trick on penn and teller fool us special deck

Use this form to ask about an effect you can't find, or something in general that you're looking for. Ex: "What's the name of that card trick where the magician makes all the aces turn into jokers?"

trick on penn and teller fool us special deck

Postby kamesh22 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Hi does anyone here know what is the deck used by Richard Bellars on Penn and Teller Fool Us the first time he attempts to fool them but fails , i believe its a blank deck and a one way forcing deck at the same time depending on how you spread the cards or take a peek at the cards. Im looking for this special deck and cant find it. Does anyone know this routine or the name of the special deck???

Thank you !!!!!
kamesh22

Re: trick on penn and teller fool us special deck

Postby vanishintonight » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:40 pm

kamesh22, I have no idea......
vanishintonight

Postby vanishintonight » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Try calling magic shops- you can always contact Jeff at MJM Magic, he's very helpful,,,,,,,Michael :)
vanishintonight

Postby kamesh22 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:58 pm

Hello yes thank you for your help the first thing i did was to contact Jeff since i know he gives top class customer service and shows true interest and he was the one who adviced me to start this thread!!!

Cheers!!

P.S. i hope someone here will know this special deck
kamesh22

Postby Khuldrin » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:59 am

It looks as if it may be a mixture of both a mental photography and Svengali deck. I would not be surprised if it was made by him and not a store bought item. I liked the routine.
On the border of our minds lies a place where dreams and reality are one, a world of magic...
Khuldrin

Return to Looking For Something?