Built from the ground up with the close-up worker in mind, Gravity ITR is more than a reel: it's a tool for your imagination.
This utility and design patent-pending ITR was designed from the ground-up by Joao Miranda and his extraordinary team in Portugal, with the consulting of the IT expert Tom Wright who performs invisible thread magic for over 15 years in real world situations.
This are some of the main features of the Gravity ITR:
- Double motor system that allows the performer to have a giant HOOP of IT anytime, allowing for true miracles to be performed. If you prefer to use a single thread instead of the hoop system, the fact that you have a SECOND thread ready to use is reassuring!(With exclusive permission from Surya Kumar and James George).
- Program saving and play: you can record and save UP to 3 different programs so that you allow the Gravity ITR to do all the work for you! With a push of a button the motors reproduce every single movement you recorded.
Combining the recording and play with the HOOP system you can create amazing and unique effects: imagine for example making a water bottle fall at your command and then have the thread automatically retract to your pocket!
You start and end clean, every time, with absolutely nothing to find out.
- Vibration feedback recording: besides programming the tension and movement of the motors you can also program the vibrations, so that you can cue yourself in any part of your routine!
For example, let's say you wish to make a bill levitate and jump in a glass and at the end of the routine you wish to make it fly automatically to your waiting hand. Thanks to the vibration recording you can buzz yourself at any time: for example, when the bill starts to jump in the glass, and another vibration when it flies to your hand, so this way you can concentrate on your presentation.
The vibration feedback is CRUCIAL for any pre-recorded performance because YOU know when YOUR actions will happen right before they happen.
- Adjustable Speed control: you can decide the speed of each motor individually.
The beauty of the Gravity ITR controller is that it has a SCALE from 1 (ITR constant pulling mode) to 8 (maximum speed). That way you always know which speed work the best for your routines, so you are not blindly applying more speed than what you really need.
- Fast and easy thread refill: with Joao unique method in case of a thread breakage refilling a spool takes under a minute, and no difficult to do knots are used in the process.
- The Gravity ITR has two built-in magnets so you can attach it anywhere. Also, thanks to its small size it fits inside a small leather wallet or any card case, so it's hidden in plain sight and not attached to the performer. This allows for total freedom (and new effects).
- 90% less breakage than the traditional ITR thanks to the way the reel is designed.
- Internal Memory Module: you can record and play up to 3 different programs, so that you don't need erase one program each time you wish to perform a different routine. Also, once you save them you can leave the remote at home since the reel has an internal memory. This means that you can play any program by simply pushing a button in the side of the reel.
- VIR technology: if you have other creations from JoÃ£o Miranda you know how important this feature is for the working professional.
VIR stands for "Vibrations in Remote" which means that your gravity controller AND reel vibrate once you start a program, when a program finishes playing, or even when you push ANY button during a recording. This way you KNOW that the buttons were in fact pressed and the action accomplished.
- Rechargeable batteries: Both the controller and Reel have internal batteries that last for dozens of performances before they need to be charged again. There is a "Low Battery" indicator in both the controller and Reel, so you always know when it's time to charge.
Besides the above features Joao Miranda joined forces with the IT genius Tom Wright who will teach you easy, intermediate and advanced effects with the Gravity ITR so you start slowly and progress at your own rhythm, until you become the next IT master.
You will learn effects with cards, notes, corks, glasses, pencils, rings, rubber bands, a bell, and more.
Each effect is explained with red wool so you can follow each step very clearly, and then Tom explains everything again with real IT so you don't miss anything.
You will learn over 20 EFFECTS AND TIPS in 4+ HOURS of detailed instruction.
Your Gravity ITR package includes a unique warranty CODE that you can use to email Tom Wright, so that you can make any questions regarding the routines, just in case you have any doubt.
Having direct email access to the IT Master Tom Wright is a huge plus that we decided to include to all Gravity ITR owners.
With Gravity ITR you get:
1. Dual Motor ITR + Remote control
2. 49 FT (15 meters) of pre-stripped Gravity Thread, to get you started.
3. Two empty white spools (+ two for FREE, so in reality you get FOUR spools).
4. Spooling KIT, so that you fill your spools with thread easily, under a minute.
5. Gravity Tack sample
6. USB charging connector
7. Warranty code (that also gives you access to Tom Wright personal e-mail so you can ask questions if you need help with your routines).
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 06 April, 2021.
FOLLOW ON SOCIAL