A great stand up and mentalism magic effect.
Imagine the following. The magician holds a slate that was examined by a spectator. He writes a prediction on it. The spectator makes a free choice of, for instance, a country, a celebrity or an animal. THERE ARE NO FORCES. The choice is completely free. Finally, the prediction matches exactly.
You can use any group of words. It is totally customizable. It works great for parlor magic or for corporate shows. You could use brand names, for example. It is a brand new concept created by Alejandro Muniz, FLASOMA 2017 Grand Prix Winner (Latin American FISM).
A Lousa was completely sold out at the last magic convention in Argentina (2018).
- A Lousa can be examined
- The prediction always remains in full view
- Spectator makes a free choice
- No forces of any kind
- Very easy to do
- Use with words, numbers, figures, symbols, drawings, etc.
- Fully customizable
- Ideal for corporate events
- Ideal for parlor magic
- Great mentalism magic effect
- Brand new effect
- No double writing
- No stooges
- No electronic devices
- A specially built slate (13 x 11 inches - 33 x 27 cm)
- The necessary gimmicks to perform the effect
- Detailed English and Spanish online video tutorial, including many ideas, several different handlings and tips. 50 minutes of pure magic.
Can you predict a playing card, or does the pool of items/objects that are chosen from have to be limited?
You have a few white cards with words written on them (as you see in the demo video). So instead of cities (as you see in the demo), you could have a bunch of playing cards on the paper, or objects written on the white paper. Your prediction will match whatever paper the spectator chooses. In other words, if watching the video, whatever words you have written on those white pieces of paper will be the same words the spectator can choose from.