Antinomy #3 a Quarterly Journal
Antinomy is a Quarterly Publication devoted to Magic
There are four issues per year, with 40 to 48 pages per issue, each measuring 11" X 11" in an oversized format designed to enhance your learning experience by more easily laying flat when open. Each issue will include commentary and conjuring from some of the sharpest minds on the magic scene. Antinomy is looking to set a new standard in quality for this kind of publication.
Antinomy is interested in ideas. We want to promote obscure thought, advanced thinking, and meaningful dialogue. Realistically, that can't happen without a sense of community. In combination with our readership, we hope to advance the art of magic. With Antinomy, you can count on the pot being stirred. Along the way, you'll find thoughts that are made to move, and minds freed to wonder.
- The Artful Ledger - Jon Racherbaumer
- Reflection - Dean Dill
- 100% Confidence - Jack Parker
- Friction Aces - Jack Parker
- Hotel Bills - Norman Beck
- Celebrity Search - Kack T. Koopmans
- Sobriety Test - Matt Herbert
- The Honest Liar - Jamy Ian Swiss