A rubber band turns into a star.
From a sleight of hands into a real magic and finally ends in spectator's hand"Lucky Star is one of my favorite rubber band routines, it shows the different faces of magic."
- Hanson ChienBASIC EFFECT
First you show a normal rubber band, then you instantly create a star shape rubber band with one hand.
In the end, that rubber band magically turns into a real star-shaped rubber band in spectator's hand.BRIEF HISTORY
This idea came up 10 years ago. At that time, it's just a rubber band flourish, which can make you instantly create a star shape rubber band.
Until 2015, Hanson turned this flourish into magic and first released in Taiwan.FEATURES
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Normal bands match star-shaped bands
- This band can be given as a souvenir
- Detailed instructions by Hanson Chien
- Bonus: Real Star 2.0 by Bacon Fire
SEE WHAT THE PROS ARE SAYING "Lucky Star is an excellent routine. I recommend it 100%"
- 20 shaped rubber bands
- 30 normal rubber bands
- Online instructions
- Joe Rindfleisch "Lucky Star is a wonderful routine that will touch your spectators heart."
- Dr. Cyril Thomas