After 140 continuous days of research and development, we have some new breakthroughs on our close up pad.
TCC PRESENTS Luxury Pad
The surface is a custom pattern that we choose. It is the Vintage roll pattern, which is a fusion of both Chinese and Western style, and looks especially exquisite in the turquoise grey color that will be offered.
A total of 3 colors will be available.
The fabric is smooth and comfortable to the touch and it will not produce a 'color change' effect when you rub your hands across the surface. The intricate pattern exudes an impression of professionalism and elegance.
Supported by high-density sponge, the surface is softer and more professional. Not too hard, yet soft enough. The sponge and the fabric fit perfectly, and the excellent resilience highlights the fabric characteristics.
The base is a hard wood board, wrapped with black embossed lychee which has high integrity and is non-slip and wear-resistant.
For the packaging, we have used a high-quality black card envelope with unique window design. You get to intuitively feel the texture of the fabric and leather while simultaneously seeing the color match. Experience it visually and tactilely.
- Perfect for all manner of close up work.
- Sturdy without being overly heavy.
- The interstitial layer of air created by the embossed pattern is perfect for playing card spreads and shuffles.
- The matte fabric is not too stiff, and have moderate fluffiness.
- The fabric will not produce a 'color change' effect when you rub your hands across the surface.
- Comfortable and smooth to the touch.
- The fabric fits perfectly with the high-density sponge, excellent resilience, and soft cushioning on the surface.
- Black lychee embossed leather bottom. Non-slip and wear-resistant.
- Both the top layer and the base are supported by hard wood boards.
- High-quality custom black cardboard envelope packaging, with unique window design. You are able to see the product more clearly.
- The size is 50 x 34 x 1.2cm, and the weight is about 2.6lb. Fully meet daily needs.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 01 January, 2010.