Over the years, I have collected millions of maths tricks, and this book features some of my favorite principles.
This book contains tricks with:
- of course, MATHS!
All of the tricks in this 128 page book are SUPER easy, and this upgraded version is of the highest quality.
Within this book, you will find:
- 45 Maths tricks
- 12 online teaching videos
- 6 printable PDF's
This book is mainly aimed at the beginner in magic, or someone who is new to maths based magic. Even so, the professional magician will find hidden gems that they can tweak to compliment their working repertoire.
REVIEWS:"Really good, highly recommended"
Craig Petty - 95%
Ryland Petty - 119%
- Craig and Ryland Review Show"If you collect maths magic, this is a good one to add to your collection"
- Magic Orthodoxy"Mind The Maths Magic is a very inspiring book. Whether you like maths or not, you can easily find effects that you like"
- JJ (Chinese Magic Reviews)"I enjoyed your book and it was easy to understand."
- Amelia (Age 10)"If you've ever been put off by maths tricks, you no longer have an excuse! Vinny Sagoo hits it out of the park with his amazing introduction into the world of Maths, and Magic. I can't recommend this enough!"
- Mark Evans (Magician and Creator) "A well thought out book, which is easy to read and encourages development of maths and magic in a fun and entertaining way. A highly recommended purchase."
- Martin Brophy (Magic Seats)"This book is incredible, so many well written and simple effects that anyone can do. The first effect comes out swinging making you look like a maths god. Honestly, you can't go wrong, buy this book!"
- James Ripley (Magician)"There are some really cool and quirky little maths tricks that will impress all your friends and family. Highly recommended 5 stars"
- Kev Mark (Magician)