The Basic Smart Ass Effect
You place a jumbo card face down on a chair without revealing it's identity.
A participant is invited to sit down on the mystery card and is shown a deck of shuffled playing cards. You explain that they will use their subconscious to deduce the identity of the jumbo card they are sitting on. The spectator cuts the deck into two piles and places them in either hand. They are asked to toss one half away and keep the other. After they do this they cut the remaining cards into two piles, holding one in each hand and they once again toss one pile away and keep the other. Down to the last few cards, the participant chooses one card, having the opportunity to change their mind several times. They make a final selection. With their final choice in hand the spectator stands and picks up the jumbo card, to find it matches their selection EXACTLY!Smart Ass Considerations
Smart Ass 2.0 Package
- Perform Smart Ass close-up and surrounded.
- Perform Smart Ass for large audiences.
- Smart Ass packs small and plays big.
- Smart Ass happens in their hands.
- Smart Ass takes seconds to reset.
- Perform Smart Ass naked (if you need to).
- Smart Ass can be suitable for all ages.
- Smart Ass uses no equivoque or magician's choice.
- Smart Ass uses no switch of the jumbo card, deck or final selection.
- Smart Ass uses any borrowed chair.
Smart Ass has become something of a phenomenon. Since it was released five years ago Bill Abbott has received praise from many of magic's top pros along with new ideas, tips and fully scripted routines from performers who use their Smart Ass deck on a regular basis.Smart Ass 2.0 Package Includes
Online Video That Features
- Deck of specially constructed Bicycle brand playing cards.
- Jumbo Card for final revelation.
- Standing Ovation Performance of the routine,
- In-depth instruction of the routine and method.
- Complete walk-through of the routine.
- Smart -Ass pre-show set-up.
- The Smart-Ass invincible gimmick demonstration.
- Card catching solutions for less mess and Smart-Ass deck preservation.
- Addition props ideas and presentational angles.
- A conversation with corporate pro Anthony Lindan.
- 4 Professional scripts featuring presentations for kids & adult audiences in PDF format that can be accessed by any PC or Mac.
PLUS with the Smart-Ass 2.0 Package you will receive Smart Stuff, a compilation of brilliant routines, scripts and ideas for your Smart Ass deck (currently available from your dealer at time of purchase)! Routines with
- Ice Buckets
- Multiple Decks
- Kraft Dinner
- Zip Lock Bags
- Cody Fisher
- Anthony Lindan
- Allen Zingg
- Doug Brewer
- Dave Wood
- Cris Johnson
- Max Muto
- Jeff Bloom
- Andy Kean
- David Klass
- Floyd Collins
- Bruce Trigg
- Ken Dumm
- & Anthony Lindan!
Here are what top pros, performers & reviewers have to say about Smart Ass:
One of the greatest card tricks ever invented.
This fools them badly. I love it.
This goes into the show. Immediately!
-Jamie D. Grant
So fair. So clean. So Strong. 10 out of 10.
Smart Ass rocks!
Easy to handle. Simple to perform.
In the working repertoire of serious pros!
-MAGIC Magazine Review
Powerful, clean & direct. This plays huge.
-Online Visions Review
The only thing I don't like about it is that Bill has released it to the public!
-My Lovely Assistant Review
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 05 August, 2013.