The PERFECT walk-about and close-up effect. Never throw away your old playing cards again. Use them for this amazing routine by Ray Roch.Effect
: The performer brings out six cards and quickly makes a box. The box can then animate in the spectators hand or on a table, the lid then taken off and an object, such as a lemon produced.
This 60 minute DVD goes in to detail with step by step instructions of how to do different loads including large die, a lemon, signed card to box, a small bottle of whiskey, and golf balls. He also shares two methods he uses to make the box animate and float, then produce a ball from the box that floats up in to his hand.
This DVD is filled with gems from years of performing and perfecting Ray's signature routine.
The perfect routine for the magician who wants to leave his audience with a gift. Not only can they keep the contents but they also get to keep the box itself.
Ideal for trade shows, walk about, restaurant magicians and promotions.
Now you don't have to throw away your old playing cards - use them to perform The IMPOSSIBLE Box.You will learn:
- How to construct a box and how to put one together quickly
- Various loading techniques that happen right under the spectator's nose
- Signed Card to Box - a card is signed lost in the deck and later found sealed inside the card box.
- Various loads from the box - learn how to produce as many as three different items from the box including golf balls, dice, a lemon, a bottle and more.
- Two different methods on floating the box - Ray shares two methods, both of which are easy and can be set up at all times ready to go.
- Tips and stories - Secrets that make this effect easy to perform and a few stories from Ray that have happened while performing this over the year.
- Ray also shares his complete award winning five minute box routine. This includes all four routines taught on the DVD and put together to form a single five minute close-up show. One box with A LOT of magic. This is perfect for those who perform in restaurants or are looking for something special and very different to present.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 28 November, 2017.